Master persuasive writing to win pitches, get buy-in to your ideas, impress clients and colleagues, and elicit the desired response to every email you send. Save time, get results and feel more fulfilled at work.
This content-packed webinar will include practical exercises, real-life examples and the chance to ask questions and get the answers you need.
- The psychological triggers that will shape your readers’ thoughts, feelings and actions
- Common mistakes and old-school thinking that you must avoid at all costs
- Ways to immediately grab your readers’ attention and keep them engaged throughout
- How to make your message readable and ensure that it’s easily understood and absorbed
- Power words and easy add-ons to instantly boost your persuasive power
- The language that will help you build relationships and establish rapport and trust
Awesome business writing workshop, Freya. Thank you for putting this on. It was informal, informative, interesting, interactive and amusing. I feel that after what I learnt that night, something shifted in my writing, so I am so glad that I attended!Vanessa Lo, educator and founder of Touch2Learn Education Centre
Freya is a communications expert and founder of The Giles Agency, an Asia-based creative agency, and The Giles Academy, a learning hub for ambitious professionals and business owners.
She is passionate about the transformational power of the written word and its ability to propel individuals, teams and businesses to success.
Drawing on 20 years’ experience as a writer and business communications advisor for brands including AIA, Swire, DBS and DHL, Freya helps her students master the art of persuasive communication through a range of fun, practical and inspiring courses.
Freya helped me to understand what actually makes business writing effective. I learnt to use fewer words, write less formally and ask for action in a productive way. I’m happy to say I now get a better response to my emails! I found the course very practical and easy to apply to my everyday communications. I would recommend it to any professional.Linda Cheng, HR manager